Monday, July 28, 2014

New Area -- Cuchilla Ward

Well to start off I had changes! I am now in the ward Cuchilla in the Stake of Aragon.
I am super excited for this ward. All of the members seem super ready and more than willing to share the gospel with those who they know. It is so exciting!

My companion is Elder Velez. From Sanora. He has 8 months in the mission but he is a real go getter. I am really excited to be with him. We get along very well and we are truley working very hard.

W contacted 25 people in the 5 days we have been together, we have found 12 new investigators, and taught 38 lessons! So It is going to be a little tough to keep you guys updated on all that is going on. I think it will just be easier to send pictures and little overviews since we are going to have our hands full with all of this work.

The lord loves us and wants us to be happy. That is why we are here. And its our job to share the happiness with others. 
Lets not get lazy.

Love you all a lot!
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment