Monday, July 7, 2014

So this week there will be no pictures. Sorry.
I forgot my cable at the house so I cant send any today.

But this week was rather adventurous! I am going to start backwards because I can remember most what happened recently.

On Sunday one investigator showed up and turned out he is from Austria, and he cant speak a lick of Spanish so we got to teach him for 2 hours at church with his friend/girlfriend? that he is here visiting. He started off telling us that he didnt really believe in God, and we left with the promise made that he was going to pray to find out. It was seriously so awesome. Im so excited!

We finally have made great progress with Juan Carlos and his wife Karoline, they have made commitments to be baptized and to follow the Lord no matter what it costs. They have started their paths, im sure itll take some time but they will come around eventually. Im positive.

We had about 20 investigators in total this week. It was a great blessing to see all of them there. We also taught a total of 42 lessons. The word is finally paying off.

Today I did divisiones with the assistants and went to a different zone to have an activity. It was rather fun and I met a lot of new elders.

Just to let you ALL know. My birthday is coming up. On the 21st Ill be turning 21. And from now until next year I will be accepting gifts of all kind. :) haha

I love you all!
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment