Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder Winters

So to start off, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! I have finally hit the outstanding age of 21 years. I know, I should be proud of myself for making it this far. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It truly means a lot!



We had a baptism this week!! We finally got Ericka baptized. After 3 years of taking the lessons she was finally willing to commit and take on the next step. It was seriously so amazing watching her grow these past 3 months. It was a true privilege to be able to baptize her.

This week some guy threw a bunch of apples at us. He apparently wasn't too happy that two white guys were around his part of town and tried to show off I'm guessing. I REALLY wanted to give him a piece of my hands, but I figured the blessings would be greater than revenge. 

I have got a lot of pictures to send you guys this week so don't get too mad, there are quite a few.

Love you all,
Elder Winters










No comments:

Post a Comment