Monday, July 14, 2014

Good-bye sweet 20

So just to inform you guys, 1 WEEK UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! Pretty exciting stuff right?!
So don't by shy to give me a shout out!

So this week was super awesome. Erika finally came to church and we have her baptismal date all set and ready! She has also finally spoken to her husband about becoming a member and I guess now he is okay with it! I'm excited to see her progress.

Juan Carlos and Karoline didn't show up this week. So I guess I will have to update you all later about what happened with him.

Esteffen, the guy from Austria, went to church again on Sunday and today we ended up taking him to Tepito. It was rather awesome and quite the adventure if I do say so myself. It might be the last time that I will see him before I change areas so hopefully he can keep taking the lessons when he gets back to his own country.

There was a giant party on our street on Friday night and when we left the next morning, we saw someone face down in the street. I'm about 90 percent sure he was dead. We aren't supposed to help people like that because if the cops come we are guilty until proven innocent so its better to just let it be. So that was exciting.

All is going very well. Hope to see a lot of happy birthday wishes from you guys this next coming week! Thanks for everything.

Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment