Monday, September 23, 2013

No one asked in 4 years

So this week we got a new companion named Elder Chacon. From Guatemala. He wasn't getting along with his companion so now we are in a trio! Its so hard but we are learning more and more everyday. ITS LIKE HAVING TWO WIVES! I think I finally changed my mind on plural marriage. Hahaha, JOKE!  But really its so hard but also a lot more entertaining.

This week we ate pig calf and it was SOOO GOOD! The brother that fed us is going to give it to us more often because it was so good. I haven't had the opportunity to kill any more rabbits with him but the time will soon be at hand! mwahaha.

Spanish is getting a lot better everyday especially with two companions I am learning so much more from two different people instead of the same always.

We committed 4 people to be baptized this week! This one sister, she's been going to church for 4 years and nobody has asked her to be baptized so we finally taught her and are going to do her baptism this Saturday! She is so faithful. She never wanted to ask to be baptized because she can't read. And she thought she wouldn't be accepted. When she told us that I literally was trying with all my might not to cry. Her mom never had time to take her to school so she just never learned. It is so sad but also so exciting that she now has the chance to be a member!

I'm making more and more friends! And I'm loving Mexico more and more every week!

Thank you all for your love and concern! Especially all your letters!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment