Monday, September 16, 2013

Independence Day



So this week has been pretty great for teaching. We have invited three new people to be baptized and they have all accepted! Its so cool seeing them just learn more and more everyday. I truly grow to love the people we teach everyday.

Its taking a little more time to love the people that rob us... haha

So this week we had the day of Independence here in Mexico, so we had to go home early because we live right next to a HUGE fair. Seeing it all reminded me of home and I really wanted to go and just enjoy it all but I know its for the better to obey the rules. 

Apparently quite a few people die every year while this is going on so I'm rather content with staying inside.
Nothing really new happened this week.

I spoke to two kids who are from the US! They are so cool. They both love speaking English more then Spanish and they teach English here. It was nice being able to speak English but its hard to think in English after a while of not speaking it. Every week I find it a challenge to spell in my own language. Tan triste no?
Well, I hope all is well this week.

I want you to all know that you re in my prayers and thoughts continually!
Love you!
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment