Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18

So this week has been SO work filled. We have usually been changing in quantity for quality recently with our lessons but this week we happened to have both! We had exactly 40 lessons and they all were awesome! I'm loving being able to share the gospel to everyone!

This week we had divisiones with our Zone leaders. It was pretty fun. We got a lot of work done and had a lot of first lessons with some new investigators that we have been finding. I was with Elder Patten. I rather tall Elder from Chicago. He has 1 cycle more than I do. He is a pretty cool missionary.

We had 6 of the 8 baptismal interviews this week and everybody has been talking about how well we have been teaching. I love being able to see the fruits of my labor so quickly! We will have to be sending a LOT of pictures this next Monday.

Today we had a very fun zone activity where we did countless activities and just had a nice time relaxing.

Everything is going really well!

I love you all!
Elder Winters














No comments:

Post a Comment