Monday, September 8, 2014

So much fun doing the Lord's will!

This week was a great week. We got to see our ward in yet another dance activity and it was rather fun to see some of our converts and investigators up there dancing. The work is going so great in every single way.


We have another day of baptisms planned for the 27th of this month. We are hoping to have 8 this time but we are going to have to see how well everyone is progressing with their promises and homework that we leave them.
I have been having so much fun working and doing the Lord's will. I cant wait to see what he makes of these next 6 weeks with all of the work we are doing.




I got to see my convert Erika today and it was seriously SO AMAZING! One of the best feelings ever to know she is still in the church doing all the things that she should be doing. It makes me so happy.

I love you all and thank you for putting up with all the pictures you get each week.
Con Amor,
Elder Winters











No comments:

Post a Comment