Monday, June 23, 2014

Zone Conf

So I am sure you all heard about the USA team throwing away a great win yesterday. What a shame. I'm glad I didn't watch it. I probably would have cried.


Well all is sure going well down here a little more south. There has been storming non stop this week and I quite like it! On Tuesday night I woke up to thunder and lightning so strong that every car alarm in the neighborhood was going off. I have never heard of something like that but yes, it happened.

We also had zone conference this past Friday and I got the chance to see my old MTC companion Elder Fike. He seems like he is doing a great job as zone leader now a days!



To finish up the week we took pictures at stake conference with our mission president. Since we have the matching suits we figured we might as well use them. It was a very spiritually enlightening experience.

Not too much to complain about as of yet. I love hearing from you all!
Com mucho amor,
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment