Monday, June 16, 2014

Spoke in church, held a falcon

Hey guys, Its me. Elder Winters.

So being here on the mission in Mexico, during the World Cup, I'm guessing it was safe to assume that I would be seeing a little bit of Futball, but I never thought i would see SO MUCH soccer. Seriously, every house, every store, every square foot of Mexico is watching. Its almost impossible to get a word in while these guys are into it. So we will see how these next couple weeks will go.

Honestly not much new to talk about this week besides the little fun stuff that's been going on.

Spoke in Sacrament meeting, my companion took a little sneak shot.  








I got to learn how to train a falcon how to hunt, and basically just having fun and teaching the gospel.



All is really well. I love you all and thank you for everything!
Love hearing from you guys!
Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment